These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) governs the various offers (“Offer”) provided to you (“you”, “your”, “Customer”) by Zolve Innovations Inc. or its affiliates (individually (as applicable), “Zolve”, “we”, “our”, “us”).
All Communications that we provide in electronic form will be provided either
- This is an exclusive Offer made available to you by Zolve and by participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If we offer you an Offer, additional terms of the promotion or offer may be disclosed to you during your sign-up or enrolment or in other materials provided to you, which are supplemented by these Terms.
- Your participation in this Offer is entirely voluntary and it is agreed and understood that the participation shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferrable, and you may not pledge the Offer or any proceeds thereof. To the extent the Offer is not a cash award, the Offers shall have no cash value or other value of any kind until the relevant accrual period is complete and the Offers are redeemed by you in accordance with our guidelines and instructions. You have no property rights or other legal interest in the Offer until redeemed and received by you. Offers cannot be combined with other Offers or promotions. To the extent applicable, you are not eligible for any Offer relating to initial enrollment with Zolve (e.g. a “Sign Up Bonus”) if you have ever previously been enrolled with Zolve. Offers are limited to one per customer and account.
- The Offer shall not be available, and are void, wherever it is prohibited under applicable law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Zolve shall be final and binding. To the extent permitted by law, all interpretations of these Terms will be determined by Zolve in its sole discretion.
- Zolve reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Zolve also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation.
- All disputes with respect to the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delaware, USA, unless the Offer is provided by Zolve Innovations Private Limited, in which case, the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India.
- When Zolve offers you an Offer, it reserves the right to determine eligibility for the Offer. In addition, Zolve may disclose additional limitations related to an Offer when you sign-up for an Offer or in other materials provided or made available to you. Zolve reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether you have met all requirements to be eligible for a particular Offer. If your Zolve account is cancelled, closed, or otherwise terminated for any reason, including termination of the account by Zolve, your claim to any Offer is forfeited.
- If you violate these Terms or the Agreements, the Offer will be invalid and Zolve will be excused from performance under these Terms. Offers are limited time offers. Offers are not available in areas where Zolve or its partnering financial institution does not offer its services.
- Any tax liability relating to Offers is your sole responsibility. Zolve shall not be responsible for resolving any conflicting claims to any Offers. In the event that all or part of any Offer is found to be in violation of applicable law, Zolve shall have no obligation to provide any Offer to you found to be in violation of that applicable law. You understand that Zolve may revoke your participation in any Offer at any time, and, any Offer associated with you that may have accumulated or you may be entitled to may be forfeited at Zolve’s discretion.
- Zolve may temporarily or permanently disqualify you from participating in any Offer and/or adjust or cause to be forfeited any or all Offer rights accrued as a result of your abusive behaviour, fraud, misrepresentation, any violation of law or any other violation of any of the terms or conditions of these Terms or the Agreements, or if any of your accounts with Zolve are not in good standing or you have failed to pay any dues or fees charged in relation to any such accounts, in each case as determined by Zolve in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Zolve and its third-party service providers and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your or: (i) participation in an Offer; (ii) any fraud or misuse of an Offer; (iii) violation of these Terms; and/or (iv) violation of any applicable law or the rights of any third party.
- If Zolve does not credit, or improperly denies, your accrual or eligibility for an Offer to which you were otherwise entitled, then your exclusive remedy will be the participation in and redemption of the Offer, if available, or such other alternative benefit as Zolve, in its sole discretion, may determine. Neither Zolve nor any of its affiliates, agents or representatives have any other or additional liability to you or any other person for such error(s), subject to applicable law.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and subject to the immediately preceding paragraph, in no event will Zolve or any of its respective affiliates, successors or agents be responsible or liable to you, or anyone claiming through you or on your behalf, for claims, damages or liability arising out of participation in an Offer or related to an Offer, other than such claims, damages or liability directly caused specifically by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct, or for any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including without limitation lost revenue, lost profits, or lost opportunity, arising out of or relating to any of the acts or omissions of Zolve or its service providers or any of their respective affiliates or agents, or otherwise in connection with or relating to an Offer or its administration, even if we have been made aware of the possibility of such damages. In addition, Zolve makes no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability and damages with respect to type, quality or fitness for use of goods or services provided through or in connection with an Offer or the terms herein or otherwise obtained by you in connection with an Offer. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Zolve’s maximum aggregate liability to you for all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or to an Offer shall not exceed the lesser of (i) the amount paid by you to Zolve over the prior twelve months under these Terms, and (ii) $10.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede all prior agreements or representations, written or oral, concerning such subject matter; provided, however, nothing herein modifies the terms and conditions of the Agreements.